Friday, December 4, 2015

Je Ju Do FFWPU Leaders' New DP

Here is the much-discussed diagram from a Je Ju Do leaders workshop that took place earlier this year with the Japanese words replaced with English. Whether you think this is describing the process of the Fall or the results of the Fall, I think the MOST interesting new term that I’ve never heard in any Divine Principle workshop is “God’s Adulterous Husband.” Why is this new term being used? Does it not reflect the Family Federation’s view that Father had unprincipled relationships with other women, that Father could not control himself and that it was Mother who saved him? Isn’t that why Eve is shown OUTSIDE the circle of Satan’s influence? And doesn’t this align with Mother’s view that she was born as the sinless Only Begotten Daughter?

Richard A. Panzer's photo.

I think that all Unificationists need to make a crucial decision at this time in our lives. We have heard about the women that Father had relations with, often referred to as the “6 Marys.” I believe we each have to decide whether we believe that Father had those relationships out of uncontrolled, fallen sexual desire or out of a principled motivation.
Some of you know that my wife, Miho, lived at East Garden for 10 years, serving Father and Mother directly, at all times of the day or night. Miho has told me several times that she NEVER saw or felt anything unprincipled coming from Father, that in fact Father was the most holy person. She could even hear him praying in his sleep. I am posting her testimony below for your reference.
But you decide—was Father the Second Coming of Christ, the True Adam who restored an Eve from a fallen lineage, making the way for all of humanity to be restored? Or was he a hypocrite who spoke about Absolute Sex, but could not control his own sexual desire? That is the dividing line.
*********
Autumn Memories at East Garden
by Miho Panzer
Almost all of the leaves are gone. The mornings and evenings are getting cold. The autumn season is ending soon. I am missing True Father a lot.
I spent ten years at East Garden serving True Parents. In the afternoons Father used to come down from his room. On the first floor by the entrance there was a fireplace. I used to wrap sweet potatoes in aluminum foil and put them into the fire for an hour. Then I would take them, still very hot, with steam coming out, and offer two or three to Father. He would peel off the aluminum foil and then the skin. Blowing on a sweet potato to cool it off, he would start to slowly eat it. I could see he was remembering when he used to eat "koguma" cooked on hot stones as a snack when he was a boy.
Father was very sensitive. If the sisters who were cooking food for him were angry or fighting with each other, even if there were many delicious dishes on the table, he would refuse to touch any of them, asking instead for instant "Noguri" ramen.
Father would never go to bed earlier than midnight and then sleep no more than three hours. Even then, I saw many times that he was praying in his sleep. Often, early in the morning, he would go to holy ground to pray, even if it was bitter cold.
He liked to play a game of pool during the day, sometimes for many hours. I would offer him a chair, but he always refused to sit down. By the end of the afternoon, his legs would be thick and swollen. Even playing a billiards game, he was setting a condition, thinking of front-line brothers and sisters who could not sit down or relax.
One time I was struggling in my life of faith, even thinking to end my life. I packed my bags and without telling anyone was walking to the East Garden entrance, planning to go to a lonely spot to carry out my plan, but somehow Father knew what was going on in my heart and called the security guards saying that he was looking for me and telling them to stop me at the entrance if I was trying to leave. I can say that Father saved my life that day.
Father's life was full of prayer, day and night. He was the most holy person I have ever met. I miss him every day, but I know he is watching and working hard at our side with us, even now.


(FB post by Richard Panzer)

No comments:

Post a Comment